The Busy Mums Economical Roadmap to Being Confidently Gluten-Free in 21 Days
In this easy 3 week online course, you'll go from feeling clueless, overwhelmed and scattered, to feeling empowered and having a sense of absolute relief that you CAN do this with ease, without it costing you a fortune!
Before I Tell You All About This Life-Changing Course, Let’s Talk About Who It’s Really For…
You know you need to go gluten-free, you’re often struggling with bloating, wind, constipation, no energy, joint pain, the runs, lethargy or brain fog and you dream of the day when you’re symptom free, you’ve got energy for the kids, you’re eating well and you feel amazing!
- You’re brand new gluten-free and you’re stuck in overwhelm and paralysis because you just have no idea where to start
- You’ve been trying to figure it out for a while but you’re still confused, frustrated and falling back into old habits
- You’re stuck in a rut making the same things over and over again 'cause you don’t have time to research and experiment with new recipes, and need new inspiration
- You find gluten-free eating so expensive and you need economical ways to make it work for your family
Just know, you’re in the right place. I’m going to tell you exactly how Kick the Gluten will give you the tools, inspiration and support all in one place, following a step by step process that's simple & easy.
By the end of this short course,
- Know exactly what foods you CAN eat, and what you need to avoid (instead of wasting hours trying to read labels and work it out yourself) 👏
- Have dispelled the concept that gluten-free food is boring, bland - and in fact realised how incredibly tasty it is. using simple everyday ingredients you’ll probably already have in your pantry 😋
- Discover time saving hacks so you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen cooking, or making 2 or 3 meals a night! ⏰
- Learn money saving hacks so you CAN make it more affordable - implement these strategies and it will definitely reduce your budget! 💸
- Develop the confidence and knowledge of how to consistently eat HEALTHY gluten-free with recipes, inspiration and support available at your fingertips, via an app 🥒
- Gain the knowledge on how to dine out at friends, family, restaurants & on holiday so you confidently stick up for yourself! 🍽
- Have access to over 60+ tried and tested, healthy gluten-free family recipes that you know will work, everyone will love and they will become your family favourites 🥗
"Wick is so down to earth, real and relatable and explains the basics perfectly. Her recipes are incredible and I feel the course is amazing for those starting out on what can be a daunting world of gluten-free, but also great tips and extra tools for others that are already gluten-free.
I would highly recommend the course and always find Wick approachable and willing to give her time."
The doors to Kick the Gluten close in...
A Small Sample
of my Amazing previous members
Before starting this course I was unhealthy, puffy, sore, tired and couldn't seem to hold a thought - I was constantly hungry and never satisfied.
The course has honestly been a game changer, not only have the bloating, hunger, pain and brain fog gone, but I am HAPPY and I found it really easy!
Before the course, I was newly diagnosed as a Coeliac and with lockdown, I had almost no time to prepare.
This course refocused my attention from specifically focusing on gluten-free products, and more towards looking at naturally gluten-free. I am so grateful, the timing was perfect and Wick is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
Having two teenage sons recently diagnosed Coeliac, it felt daunting but the course easily explained, firstly what they could and couldn’t eat and then secondly, suggested easy recipes for a new way of eating and we actually found it’s not that hard!
Once you stock the pantry with the basics in gluten-free, the recipes are easy!
Ever since a young girl, I always had trouble going to the toilet (if you know what I mean 😉) but I didn’t know any different, I thought it was normal – and then once married, I thought my husband was abnormal going regularly. I then removed gluten and dairy as part of a challenge, and it was a game changer! I started going regularly, I no longer had clogged sinuses & I felt much lighter.
Before Wick’s course, the thought of going gluten free was confusing and it felt huge, but afterwards, I had a feeling of absolute relief that it was possible and easy. It was a no brainer.
Before the course I had heartburn, coughing when I ate, reflux, pains under my arm, tired, really moody, no energy and severe migraines –I felt like my body was dying.
But within only a week, I started noticing a difference and I found it was more fun and rewarding than a hardship. I’m losing weight, I have a better sense of wellbeing, I’m totally controlled with my food choices, I have more energy, I don’t react to stress like I used to and I LOVE the food! It’s been life changing. I would recommend this course in a heart-beat.
I was feeling bloated, grumpy & lacking energy. My biggest breakthrough was learning that with the correct knowledge, I am able to enjoy life socially as I now know what to look for & how to ask the right questions to ensure, what I am putting in my body, is right for me.
What's Inside Kick the Gluten?
All the content is delivered via video, visuals or pdf downloads.
Let's Get Started
In this module, you'll discover exactly what gluten is, where it's hidden, foods you can enjoy and how to set your pantry up for gluten-free success.
- What gluten is, how it effects your stomach and the silent damaging effects it could be having on your body. Also learn the difference between Coeliac's disease & a gluten intolerance
- The foods you need to avoid, how to read a label to avoid confusion and being accidentally ‘glutened’ and of course, the huge array of gluten-free ingredients you can enjoy, plus exactly where to start to make this super easy!
- My favourite clean eating snack ideas, and because I know that there is definitely a place for packaged snacks, I’ll share my recommended suggestions as well.
- My favourite kitchen equipment, including small appliances and essential tools
- How to set up your pantry for gluten-free success, what to get started with so you just buy the essentials and gradually add to it as you get more confident. Baby steps is the key!
Let's Get Cooking!
In this module, before we get into the kitchen, we'll break down a few myths about gluten-free eating that constantly come up.
- How to make gluten-free eating more economical so it doesn't break the bank (and trust me, there are definitely ways to do it on a tighter budget)
- Time saving hacks so you don't feel you're always in the kitchen, or cooking 2 or 3 meals each night to accommodate different needs
- Tips for HEALTHY gluten-free eating, ensuring you're getting the right nutrition & energy
- A practical & visual introduction to gluten-free flours (including a baking mix recipe), gluten-free products so you aren't blind at the supermarket, and what ingredients to use for which occasion
- 60+ tried & tested quick & easy healthy gluten-free recipes, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and 4 homemade bread recipes, (“That bread is so good, it’s certainly the best GF bread that I have ever had, I’ll never buy it again!” Ali). Intrigued?
Let's Stick To It!
Consistency is key when it comes to the success of anything! In this module, you'll learn what it takes to be stick to this way of life and how to make this a long term life style choice that's actually works for you.
- How to be consistent with gluten-free eating and what to do if your motivation waivers
- How to meal plan like a pro, including a blank meal planner (because meal planning is key to being consistent)
- How to develop a plan for moving forward so you can stick to it!
When you enroll during this special,
limited time period, you’ll get:
Kick the Gluten
3 Learning Modules, showing you literally everything you need to kickstart your gluten-free journey (and if you're already on your journey, it will support you even further), keeping it simple
A Complete Online Resource of 60+ Recipes, covering all meals so you don’t have to waste time and money feeling overwhelmed and scattered researching yourself – just knowing they'll work and taste amazing is the best part!
- Time Saving & Money Saving Hacks. Gluten-free is a need, it's not a fad or a 2 week diet, so let's make it more achievable & affordable
- Consistency is Key! This is where most people fall down because they find it too hard and give up. But not you because you've learnt the foundation knowledge of why and what, now learn the how to keep it going for the long term
You'll be given access to one module per week so that you have ample time to dive into the learning and implementation before moving onto the next week.
I do this to protect your time, attention and focus while sparing you from the sometimes intense overwhelm that stops most gluten-free people dead in their tracks.
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Generate Unstoppable Confidence (And Keep It) in the Kitchen
Exclusive Members Only Private Facebook Page
5 Weeks of Facebook Support Inside our Private Kick the Gluten Course Facebook Group for Members Only
Get unstuck in a matter of minutes and maintain your momentum right through until 2 weeks after the course finishes
What You’ll Get:
- An active and engaged supportive Facebook community with fellow students to make sure you get unstuck in a matter of minutes, and not weeks
- A space to overcome isolation and constantly refill your motivation tank by connecting with other parents who ‘get’ the journey and are here to help you succeed and cheer you on
- An additional space for extra spontaneous learning through my spur of the moment sharing
Weekly Q & A's & Hot Seats
To deepen the support, at the end of the week 1 & 2, I'll host an online live Q and A to get all your questions answered.
These will be recorded if you can't make it live.
What You’ll Get:
- Get your questions answered to avoid further confusion & overwhelm so you can move forward
- Learn from other questions asked which you didn't even know would impact you
- Grab a hot seat & get tailored advice for your specific situation
How To Dine Out with Confidence
Dining out being gluten-free can be daunting, cause anxiety and can make you feel like a like you're missing out. We'll cover everything you need to know to make it stress free.
What You’ll Get:
- Discover how to dine out at a restaurant, including a simple script so you can confidently have the conversation with your waitress/waiter to accomodate your needs
- Discover the best practices to follow when going to friends for dinner so you don't feel like a hassle or not being catered for
- The knowledge on how to prepare for a no stress gluten-free holiday, with planning ahead tips and key preparation so you don't get caught short
To Wrap It Up, being part of Kick the Gluten,
you'll get LIFE TIME ACCESS to the content from all the 3 modules above, plus these valuable bonuses:
- Exclusive Members Only Private Facebook Group
- Weekly Q & A's & Hot Seats
- How to Dine Out With Confidence
I can't wait to welcome you into Kick the Gluten, choose the payment option that works best for you!
Plus You'll be Backed by a Risk-Free
Let me say this up front.
Kick the Gluten is the most comprehensive, step-by-step course for gluten-free beginners who are determined and committed about making this a long term lifestyle change.
I’m here to help make your gluten-free journey easier. That’s why I invite you to fully participate in 14 days of Kick the Gluten from when the course starts. If you don’t feel I’ve delivered on my promise, I’ll happily refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
The deadline exists because if you sign up for the course, I want you to get started. No refunds available after 14 days.
Burning Q's your fellow gluten-free course members asked before grabbing their access...
Will I be required to buy expensive obscure ingredients to make the recipes & will they be easy to find?
My experience with gluten-free food is that it's really boring & bland - will these recipes be the same?
Will Wick be available and accessible to answer questions if I get stuck?
When I join Kick the Gluten, will I be get instant access to all the lessons and modules?
I've been gluten-free for a few months now, will this be too basic for me?
I’m not a confident cook, will this be overwhelming?
How much time should I put aside to go through the course?
What does it mean to have lifetime access to the course?
It's only me in the family who's gluten-free, will it still work?
Still thinking about it?
You should give Kick the Gluten a 14 day risk-free shot if you’re motivated by any of the following:
You want your life back… like…. really badly.
You know how much it's affecting your energy levels, your relationships, your moods, your level of patience and you know it's not fair on your or your loved ones to keep going as you are.
Whether it’s you (or a family member) that is bloated, gassy, lethargic, irritable, can’t think, sore or sitting on the toilet all the time, you’re fully aware you don’t have the energy, clarity and confidence you TRULY need to be living your best life.
More importantly, you’d prefer not to waste your time and money experimenting where you actually have no idea where to start or what to focus on because it’s just all too hard!
That’s why you’re motivated beyond measure to invest in the next 3 weeks to fast track your learning and progress, so you can eliminate gluten and start feeling exactly how you know you should be, that will dramatically alter the rest of your life as it has for the ladies above.
I personally can’t wait to guide you over the next 3 weeks ...
Going gluten-free has literally transformed my life.
I’ve experienced first hand what it feels like to go from being bloated, gassy (certainly not pretty), irritable and having no energy, to having no wind (🤗), focus & clarity and feeling like I should feel – amazing!
More than anything else, I want that for you too.
If you’re brand new to gluten-free eating or you’ve been dabbling for a while but still confused, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk-free plunge to see what your life living gluten-free could look like.
To experience firsthand the freedom, confidence and knowledge that it provides and to take real tangible steps to transforming yours and the lives of loved ones around you.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I personally guaranteed that these next 3 weeks will be completely and utterly life changing for you and your family - as long as you're committed to doing the work (but I know you are if you've got this far!).
I look forward to meeting you personally inside Kick the Gluten.
ALL my best
P.S. This course content is purely based on my own personal experience and not from a medical background. You may choose to have a test first before eliminating gluten from your diet.
I can't wait to see you on the inside!
The doors to Kick the Gluten close in...